Healthwatch Bolton Individual Membership
Membership is open to any individual with an interest in Health and Social Care services in the Bolton area.
Healthwatch Bolton seeks to represent the whole of the general public in Bolton and invites applications from people of all walks of life.
The benefits of being a member include;
- Invitation to all Healthwatch Bolton public events and public consultations.
- Healthwatch Bolton newsletter and magazine.
- Members can opt in to the ‘available for comment’ list, from which Healthwatch Bolton will draw participants for subject
specific reference groups, focus groups, panels and interview.
- Members have voting rights in relation to the election of Healthwatch Bolton Board members.
- Members can access training (some accredited)
How to apply or renew your membership.
Download and fill in the form below on the back of the letter and post it to:
C/o Bolton CAB
26-28 Mawdsley Street